Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wanted: Your Stories, Photos and Videos

Want to share your stories from the Experiment, the Gathering and World Youth Day in any language?

Have photographs you want to share with everyone else (and the world) email me at deirdre_crocker@hotmail.com and I'll put it up.

If you want to share lots of photographs with everyone why not make a slideshow at Picasa and send me the code to embed it in the blog.

And if you have a video of any of our activities or of each other from this time then it would be wonderful if you could put this on a site like YouTube and send me the link so I can embed it in the blog. In particular if you have footage of the play on Thursday night or the cultural presentations at the Gathering that would be fantastic!

On another note, if you would like to share a reflection, poem, drawing, book review or other about religion, spiritualty, World Youth Day, or anything in between then let me know Mary MacKillop Melbourne is the place for reflective sharing and all contributions are welcome from everyone.

No comments: